Chloe. Cis. she/her/hers
I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time like everyone else. BEFORE YOU PROCEED, PLEASE READ THE "READ ME FIRST" PAGE.
haha! have fun at highschool today NERDS. i’m gonna be doing cool ADULT stuff like sleeping WHENEVER i want and CRYING
- Me: ugh forgot to send you the flight info, I'm the worst
- My grandmother: You r the best not the worst
[sorry not blogging a lot about Ferguson bc i am a hardcore member of the spoon conservation society this week but you should seek out information and continue to educate yourselves and learn about ways to stay aware and help out — i am so grateful for the people on my dash who are able/willing to collect and spread information and ways that people outside of the community can help through donations/etc]
at some point i will start feeling excited instead of terrified about this whole Ireland business, right?
I assure you, my trip to the NYBG was very educational for me….but this happened on the way. It could not be helped.
Most of our cacti appear frazzled by the fact that they’re so unhuggable. Poor fellas. …Except that one Chihuahuan snowball. She’s pretty chill about the whole thing. —MN
Honestly if you aren’t attracted to me at my RBF you don’t deserve me at my woo girl.
Bryan Fuller on female characters in season 3:
There’s criticism as well as there are accolades. If you’re opening yourself up you have to be open to both of them. It’s interesting to see reactions to certain female characters in the second season. And so going into the third season it’s like, “OK, Bedelia’s gotta be front and centre, we’ve gotta bring Murasaki in and she’s going to be a powerhouse with a lot to do.” And our agenda really was how do we make these characters drive their own stories as opposed to…
You know, Alana Bloom is not going to be a caregiver. We saw that in the first season and we saw her as a romantic foil… even though Caroline was not complaining about the scenes she had with Mads partially clothed! But I felt like going into this third season our first discussion in the writer’s room was; “We have to make Alana Bloom the most interesting character on the show.” Because she hasn’t been up until this point, and she’s served her role in the story between Hannibal and Will Graham.
Now going into season 3, we have the opportunity to change everybody as they’ve gone through this experience and take advantage of that. And it’s exciting because I’m excited to see what Caroline does, I’m excited to see what Gillian does, we’re bringing Gina Torres back, I can’t wait to find out who we cast for Murasaki. [x]
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
My dad has stopped calling Suzanne “cr*zy eyes” and my mom’s favorite characters are Suzanne and Sophia and I have so many feelings about the transformative power of this show and idk just like this is a little thing that gives me a lot of hope that maybe there actually is positive change in the world